The early bird, they say, catches the worm. In this case, the early bird catches an itinerary that showcases Africa like no other, in style, comfort and experience. But, as all things, this special, one-of-a-kind package is available only for a limited period. So, plan ahead and for a time of your life, BOOK TODAY.
Dec 16 – Fly into Johannesburg in the morning. Connect on a flight to Singita Kruger. 2 nights at Lebombo.
Dec 17 – Safari
Dec 18 – Following your morning game drive and breakfast depart by light air transfer to Singita Sabi Sands. 2 nights at Ebony.
Dec 19 – Safari
Dec 20 – Following your morning game drive and breakfast depart by light air transfer to Nelspruit in time to connect on a regional commercial flight to Livingstone, Zambia. Enjoy 2 nights at Tongebezi lodge on the banks of the Zambezi where you will explore the Victoria Falls and participate in all the included activities on offer at the lodge.
Dec 21 – Explore the falls, town of Livingstone and river activities
Dec 22 – Following breakfast and some time to relax transfer by road to Livingstone airport in time to connect on a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival be met and transfer by road to The Saxon hotel for a 1-night stay.
Dec 23 – Following breakfast transfer by road back to Johannesburg in time to connect on a flight to Vilanculos, Mozambique. On arrival transfer by helicopter to Benguerra Island where you will enjoy a 4 night stay in paradise.
Dec 24, 25, 26, 27 – Mozambique — sun, sand and the warm Indian ocean.
Dec 28 – Depart by helicopter for the main land in time to connect on your flight to Cape Town (via Johannesburg). Arrive in the evening, be met and transfer by road to The One & Only for a 4 night stay on the V&A Waterfront.
Dec 29 – Full day private guided Peninsula Tour
Dec 30 – Half day private guided tour – Morning Table Mountain followed by Old Biscuit Mill Market. Afternoon at leisure
Dec 31 – Full day private guided tour of the Cape Winelands.
Jan 1 – International departure day out of Cape Town
• All luxury 5 star accommodation
• Meals and drinks as indicated
– Johannesburg – Satara (Singita Lebombo) – Shared scheduled charter
– Satara – Ebony – shared light aircraft transfer
– Ebony – Nelspruit – shared light aircraft transfer
– Nelspruit – Livingstone – commercial economy
– Livingstone – Johannesburg – commercial economy
– Johannesburg – Vilanculos – commercial economy
– Vilanculos – Benguerra Island – helicopter
– Benguerra Island – Vilanculos – helicopter
– Vilanculos – Cape Town (via Johannesburg) – commercial economy
• VIP Meet, Greet & assist services at Johannesburg airport
• All park & conservation fees while on safari
• Twice daily game viewing activities while on safari
• Island conservation fee – Benguerra
• Included lodge activities at Azura
• Private guided tours as described in Cape Town (Entrance fees included)
• Leather & canvas safari bags – 1 per person
• 24-hour local assistance
• International flights into Johannesburg and out of Cape Town
• Travel insurance
• Meals/drinks at all safari camps and in Mozambique
• Items of a personal nature
• Any activities outside of those indicated
• Visas/airport taxes where applicable
• Maximum luggage allowance per person on this tour is 20 kg packed in soft sided DTE safari bags. No hard cases permitted.
• This tour is subject to the standard operating terms & conditions of Dare to Explore
• This tour enters into malaria areas
• This tour is subject to availability at time of booking
• USD 22,000 per person, based on two people travelling together.